Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Big Coon



Big Coon was the Mother of three, she would bring her kids to the barn at dinnertime and dine with the Barn Cats. This was allowed after I spent a whole evening explaining the table manners required to join the Barn Family. She was kind enough to agree to my terms, taught her children my rules and they never bothered their dinner mates again. All the coons would wait in the tree outside the Barn each evening when I fed. After setting out piles of cat food onto the many plates, I could hear them come down from the tree and sneak into the Barn through a hole in the corner.

5 comments:

KayInMaine said...

Hi Bosskitty! Love your new site (I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge frog lover! I'm serious. My fave amphibian. ;-)

Tell NYTexan I am waaaaaaaaaaaay behind in my emails right now because I was pretty much offline for 2 weeks. I'll catch up with her at some point!

Love the raccoons too. :lol:

BossKitty said...

Congrats for being my very FIRST visitor. I will be posting my photos and occasional descriptions. Feel free to make suggestions - I may put some of my NASA photos on a different tab ... still thinkin' about that.
I have more critter photos to share ... stay tuned 8)

Anonymous said...

Those raccoons always scared the crap out of me. For me it made feeding the horses and barn cats interesting.

Kay:
Glad to see you. Look forward to your return.

proudprogressive said...

This blog is way cute !!!


way way cute !

BossKitty said...

Thanks Proud, you are my very SECOND visitor. I am encouraged to add more of my furry family ... past and present.